TERMS AND CONDITIONS
For your convenience and as a principle of transparency we have made our terms and conditions clearly available on our website. The terms and conditions are not to be seen so much as litigious but are there to give you a guide of how we operate. If you do have any questions, queries or concerns regarding our terms, please get in touch.
Full booking terms and conditions can be accessed here, and are supplied with every booking information and invoice document. But a quick summary of the most pertinent policies can be found below:
- We operate a “lowest price promise” policy. This suggests we will beat any price quoted by other accredited professionals who offer the same service as us ie. with public liability, employee cover, equipment cover, PAT testing and legally bought “lossless” music.
- Final quotes may vary. Factors that influence a final quote include size, duration, distance, van hire and other ancillaries. The price plans options give you, the client, a rough idea of cost, but certainly shouldn’t be regarded as the final price.
- All final quotes include fuel, insurance and licencing so there’s no hidden costs. However we do charge 50% more for every hour after midnight.
- We charge by the hour for the time that we entertain, and for additional services ie. uplighting. We do not charge for our time in arrangement “meet and greet” visits, setting up and packing down times.
- Pricing in a club environment which is already kitted out with sound and lighting will be relatively cheaper than a venue without. Take a look at our club nights page for more information.
- We require a 50% deposit to be paid to secure a booking. The deposit is due no later than the date shown on the booking information and invoice document. Without receipt of the deposit, the booking is not confirmed.
- The 50% deposit reservation fee as specified on the booking information must be paid by the due date to secure any booking. Out of this 50%, a 10% portion is to be non-refundable, and the 50% also becomes non-refundable 7 days before the event.